Signature Organic Airbrush Spray Tans
We are known around town for our custom tans and have been getting RAVE reviews!
Socialite Signature Tan $39 | Bombshell Express Tan $49
2 for $70
3 for $99
6 for $150
How Long Will My Organic Signature Haute Tan Last?
Your tan will last anywhere from 7-12 days, on average. The amount of physical activity, after care, and proper preparation for the tan are all factors of how many days one can expect their tan to last.
Will I Look Orange From my Signature Haute Tan?
Never. Our Tan is Custom Blended and our pure organic tan created a patent pending, brown-sugar based solution derived from apples. The brown sugar base ensures golden brown color eliminating all possibilities of an orange tone. Most all other solutions on the market contain beat or carrot fermented extracts, which is where the orange tones and unpleasant scent stem from. We guarantee the highest quality, golden-brown results.
What If I Have Very Fair Skin?
Our Tan’s signature solution will react naturally with each specific skin tone. Our Signature Haute Tan airbrush technicians will custom blend a formulation specific to each client’s natural base color. However, if it is your first time tanning, or you have an extremely fair complexion, we suggest choosing a lighter tone to ensure satisfaction. Very fair, complexed individuals may require a follow up session 12-24 hours later.
How Do I Prepare For My Signature Haute Tan?
- Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your treatment.
- Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment, as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
- Wear dark colored, loose fitting clothing and sandals following your treatment.
- Wax and have a manicure and pedicure done BEFORE your treatment.
How Do I Maintain My Signature Haute Tan?
- Do not shower or sweat for 5-7 hours following your appointment. For Express Tan by Lavish Tan allow 2-4 hours before showering.
- Moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of one week. Keeping moisturized will ensure an even, flawless fade. Lavish Tan After-Care Moisturizer is recommend for best results.
- Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms.
Can I Tan During Pregnancy?
Our Organic Tan’s signature brown sugar solution is 99% organic. We have been safely tanning women during pregnancy for over 10 years. However, we still suggest consulting with your doctor beforehand.
How Many Days Should I Tan Before My Wedding or Big Event?
We suggest scheduling your appointment 2-3 days before the big day. You’ll want to be sure to shower at least 3 times before the wedding date. This will ensure all the bronzer is completely rinsed out of your pores to avoid any color rubbing onto your dress/clothing. We recommend a light, natural color for brides.